Sorry have been so quiet

14 years 9 months ago #26891 by Leigh
Replied by Leigh on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Hello Lisaloo,

It is good to read your update and know that you stable in your symptoms. I have often thought of you and your children. Glad to read that you have a great network around you.

Take great care...

Leigh

Leigh, 39
Dx July 2007
TURBT July 2007
RC/Neobladder ,Studer Pouch, September 2007
Erasmus Centrum Rotterdam
TNM Classification: pT4 N2 Mo
4 cycles aduvant chemo Gemzar & Cisplatinum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #26885 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Lisa,

Glad to hear from you. It is nice to know that you are holding your own and holding those girls. You are always in my heart and prayers. {{{ugs}}}

Charlotte

OOOps that should be {{{HUGS}}}:laugh:

14 years 9 months ago #26840 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Lisa,
Pleased to hear from you, and know that you are stable. I think of you a lot, and the image in my mind is always of you on the sand dunes with the girls. You know how sometimes an object or an action always calls someone to mind - whenever I go down to the sea ( I live on the coast) I send thoughts across the waves to you all.
loveDiane
P.S. I have a good friend who I think of everytime I put the rubbish out, but when I told her she said well, its the thought that counts !

14 years 9 months ago #26829 by Mel09
Replied by Mel09 on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Lisa, glad to hear you are stable and especially that your girls are with you. I am sure they are the best medicine!

14 years 9 months ago #26823 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Hi Lisa Loo...still thinking of you and your gorgeous kids and sending my Angel on a regular basis....i loan her out on occasion which explains why my car broke down, my undersink got flooded, and my own plumbing is clogged. I think i need her back on Tuesday but i promise to return her.
Love.......Pat

14 years 9 months ago #26822 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Sorry have been so quiet
Lisa, Thank you for updating us on what is going on in your life. it sounds like your medical care team has taken good care of you. I catch glimpses of when you have been in the chat room but we never seem to be there at the same time. I'm glad things are stabilized now and hope they remain that way for a long time. Blessings, Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne