Thank You

14 years 9 months ago #26504 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Thank You
Barb, I am so sorry your Dad lost his battle. My condolences to you and the family on his loss. Please put a link to his obituary on the grief and loss thread. And please continue to use the forum as you are able. It provides me with a great deal of understanding and comfort. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #26498 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Thank You
Barb,
I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad the forum provided you with comfort during this time. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Webs

14 years 9 months ago #26495 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Thank You
Barb...i am so sorry for your loss.
i'm sure your father appreciated all the caring and love you gave him.
Pat

14 years 9 months ago #26489 by D.doups
Thank You was created by D.doups
I have not posted here before but have read posts for six months. I wanted to thank all of you who have shared your stories. (Karen, Julie, Stephany, Susan, Zach just to name a few) Your openess to share triumphs as well as disappointments, information and your deepest thoughts and feelings have helped me as my dad fought his battle with metastatic bladder cancer. Somehow I found comfort coming the the forums. Although everyone's journey is different, it helped to know what to expect or what might be happening. Thank you Pat for so graciously answering my PM's so quickly. You are a wealth of information. Also thank you Cynthia for so warmly welcoming me to a chat session one Sunday evening. I am sad to say my dad lost his battle on Friday, June 19, 2009. This site is a wonderful place and I want you to know that I, for one, appreciate all that you do.

Faith (Barb)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne