Sad news about Maria

15 years 1 month ago #23951 by Leigh
Replied by Leigh on topic Sad news about Maria
May I offer my sincere condolences to the family during this time.

It is with shock and saddness that I read this post as I too have followed her courageous journey.

Thank you Maria for your honest and open account of your bladder cancer journey and for all your experiences that you shared with us here at the forum.

Kindest thoughts to a dear lady....

Leigh

Leigh, 39
Dx July 2007
TURBT July 2007
RC/Neobladder ,Studer Pouch, September 2007
Erasmus Centrum Rotterdam
TNM Classification: pT4 N2 Mo
4 cycles aduvant chemo Gemzar & Cisplatinum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #23932 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Sad news about Maria
Please pass on my deepest sympathy to Maria's family. She had quite the battle to fight....first with cancer and then the insurance company and the medical institutions...yet she fought hard and long and with grace. I was blessed with the chance to talk with her a couple of times prior to her surgery and shared a few emails...a lovely woman who had so much to live for...a wonderful spouse and son, two she dearly loved and a resort she so wanted to make successful. I will pray for strength and comfort for the family during this very difficult time. God Bless. Sincerely, Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

15 years 1 month ago #23928 by Mona
Replied by Mona on topic Sad news about Maria
Oh that is so sad, it was so recent she had posted about the spread, I thought she had more time.
Thinking of her family at this terrible time,
Mona

15 years 1 month ago #23912 by lisaloo
Replied by lisaloo on topic Sad news about Maria
Anne
I am sorry to read the news about Maria please pass on my condolances to her family.Its so sad that she lost her fight .
Lisa xx

15 years 1 month ago #23908 by ladyjd
Replied by ladyjd on topic Sad news about Maria
I haven't been here long enough to have known Marie, but her death is felt by all of us. Deepest consolations and prayers to her husband and family.

Judy

15 years 1 month ago #23905 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Sad news about Maria
I am stunned by the new of Maria's passing away. She was such a gallant lady who did her best with the adversity of bladder cancer. Please express my sympathies to her family. I will miss her. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne