Appointment set for Quadramet Consult

15 years 11 months ago #16203 by julieann
Replied by julieann on topic Appointment set for Quadramet Consult
Karen,
It's really good to hear from you and that hubby is eating. My oldest goes to college next year and I already miss him! I know it will be wonderful to have her home. Keep us posted!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #16141 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Appointment set for Quadramet Consult
When in a pinch a whopper junior hits the spot for me,,,,.99 cents!! Ginger

15 years 11 months ago #16121 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Appointment set for Quadramet Consult
Hey girl watch it lol Burger King is good I just don't like that silly dude running around you know that Burger King guy. I'm glad he is eating that is great news I'll have a Double Whopper and a Strawberry Shake while you are there. Good luck to your husband when he gets the shot I have heard good things about Quadramet. Best of Luck, Joe ;)

15 years 11 months ago #16113 by momof4
Well finally my husband has agreed to get the injection of Quadramet. We are set up for a consult on May 5. The injection will take place approx. a week later. My older daughter Heather will be home from college, and she will be able to help out with the little ones while were are at these appts. What a relief! I have missed her so much, and I cannot wait to have someone to watch movies with, and talk to late at night when everyone else is sound asleep! YEAH!!!

My husband is eating much better over the past day or so...he actually requested Burger King (YUCK) and Cocoa Pebbles...I asked him if he was pregnant LOL...I really don't care what he wants I'll get it...As long as I see food going in I am happy!

Thank you to all of you who sent PM's asking how we were holding up. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne