Have some questions

16 years 4 months ago #11463 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Have some questions
Hi,
If you have questions about anything to do with adding your father's story to our "Trench Tales" or memorial section, you can write me privately at my email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you wish to ask about or discuss 'end of life issues', grief and loss, then we have another section for that where you could be comfortable posting.

You seem to be handling the system well, you're getting through. Please feel free to ask anything you like, good chance someone will have either been there or benefit from the answer, as well.

Take care,
Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11368 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Have some questions
D.

I have moved your post to "Caregivers" and also to "Metastatic" because I just wasn't sure what your questions were going to be. Anyway, please feel free to ask your questions in whichever forum that you feel most comfortable.

Take care, and there are many here who will be willing to talk to you about the questions you have surrounding your father's illness.

Very best regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 4 months ago #11362 by driscolls
Have some questions was created by driscolls
Rosemary,

I have been trying to figure out how to use this forum for over an hour. I'm not sure I'm even posting in the correct spot.

My dad died two years ago from bladder cancer and I have been a member since June, 2004. I have not, however, posted anything since his death. Reading the forum is a daily routine that I have and I have some questions about this horrible disease that I thought some of you might answer.

I also have some experiences that I could share, so IF I can figure out how to navigate this site, maybe I can be of some help! :)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne