Report on Bob's PET scan....

16 years 4 months ago #11540 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Clara and Karen, well wishes for you and your husbands, hope all works out for you all and you get the good results from your tests. You are in my prayers.

Merry Christmas xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11536 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Clara, I want to wish you and your husband a merry christmas, hope things will get better for you and your prayers will be answered...Ginger

16 years 4 months ago #11528 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Hi Wendy,

We are prepared for that too. Angelo will be wearing a mask, and everyone will have to wash their hands like they are about to touch a new baby! He honestly wouldn't have it any other way....He wouldn't let Cancer take his Christmas...As for Vegas...That is on the back burner until we find out whats going on with the Cancer...Thanks for the advice though...everyone should pay attention to it. A cold, or the flu can be deadly!

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 4 months ago #11503 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Hi Gang,

Karen, when you mentioned the visitors and upcoming trip to LV, I thought...be careful, even though I know you know. My best friend is 5 yrs old and keeps giving me these awful colds that won't go away. And I never got colds until she was born! Seems to me that little kids have these really strong kindergarten strain of virus that adults aren't used to. This doesn't mean you and your husband can't enjoy family and friends around, just that hand washing is so important.
Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Clara...I wish you and husband all the best during this break in treatments, I'm sure it feels great to you both, and may the cancer stop dead in its tracks.
Wendy

16 years 4 months ago #11394 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Ginger,

No definite date on Vegas yet...We aren't really in the position to make long term plans. We have to find out the results next week to see how we are proceeding.....It will be sometime in Jan. & probably just for the weekend...as far as mssmr, I am contemplating what to write...this Bladder Cancer with Mets is a tough one and our family struggles with it daily...I will respond, but have to find the right words we all want a medical miracle, but when it is Metastatic the miracles have to come from a higher authority.

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 4 months ago #11393 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Report on Bob's PET scan....
Karen, We are going to Vegas as well,,,January 22nd,,when are you going???DID YOU READ MSSMR???? Ginger

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne