Peeing

16 years 4 months ago #9609 by irishguy
Replied by irishguy on topic Peeing
I'm aiming for getting up every four hours max(oh the luxury!) Last night I managed two and a half hours - progress but still a way to go. I believe I'll get there sooner rather than later, as all the signs are indicating to it. But I've read somewhere that over stretching the young neo too soon can have a floppy effect on it which will influence peeing...

Winning the battle :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #9606 by timb
Replied by timb on topic Peeing
cool. sounds like you are on a good track there and thanks for the info. I think the "lazy kegals" club is quite a big one. me and Zach and you have so far owned up to not doing as many as we should. but if you've reached a good place it's just one more hassle to rid yourself of. i was at my hospital last week and the registrar i spoke with was very keen on me getting back on them to improve my nighttime. I get up every four hours at the moment which is ok. I always have a small degree of leakage. I reckon if got up more frequently then the leakage would be better but Id be so tired.

all the best

tim

16 years 4 months ago #9577 by irishguy
Replied by irishguy on topic Peeing
Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I did a lot of kegels for the first few weeks, then when things started to improve i became a little lazy. I must start doing more... Regarding the night; as long as I keep the liquids to a minimum and set my alarm for every two hours I'm dry. I'm still getting used to the waking routine though, looks like it'll take a while too. My doc says it could take up to six months or more before I'll be voiding every for hours max. Looking forward to getting some deep sleep.

Winning the battle :-)

16 years 4 months ago #9565 by timb
lol. im just trying to ask about other people's nighttime dryness as Im still chasing the dream. i know you have shares in the noipp and Im pretty tempted. but i want to give it one more year as I feel im soo close. so im interested in others experience. im like you and a bit lazy about the kegals but im not sure i can afford to be...

16 years 4 months ago #9564 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Peeing

Tim, in the States we'd get sued for that.... ;D

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 4 months ago #9562 by timb
Irish guy
I used to , and occasionally do get a dull ache in my lower back which I also had checked out. nothing showed up and it was explained as possible refulx up into the kidneys when the bladder is a bit full. what's your regimen re kegels and drinking at night etc. you sound like you're doing pretty well for 2 months in!

regs

tim

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne