Caverject

16 years 6 months ago #8064 by gholmes1936
Replied by gholmes1936 on topic Caverject
Good thing I don't have a foreskin then! ;D
Insert needles below the glans isn't so bad, but up there around "Sensitive City" uh-uh!

George Holmes
Austin, Tx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #8058 by timb
Replied by timb on topic Caverject
Im sure it isn't. They told me that if I had an erection for more than 4 hours then A&E would have to insert needles down my foreskin to extract the blood. Ewwwww! I think I prefer the icepack method mentioned above.

16 years 6 months ago #8044 by gholmes1936
I use to poke fiun at the announcer when he said that if one experienced an erection for more than fours hours I'd run and tell all the neighbors rather than get medical help. Poked fun at him until, that is, I had one and it is not a funny matter. Nosirreesir- bobsir!

George Holmes
Austin, Tx

16 years 6 months ago #8009 by timb
Replied by timb on topic Caverject
yes, priapism is a potential problem with caverject too. I was warned about it. Apparently, if it last for longer than 4 hours then you should get to A&E as the engorgement of blood can begin to cause permanent tissue damage. I do seem to get decent erections without any kind of meds but usually spontaneously in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep!

16 years 6 months ago #7793 by Ann_Rubin
Replied by Ann_Rubin on topic Caverject
He hasn't tried the caverjet so no ice is needed at this point. But, who knows, it may come in handy after the high tech surgery. Good luck on the 26th.
Sam

16 years 6 months ago #7766 by gholmes1936
Right here in river city-austin, Tx. My local Uro is doing it. Tried everything else, no luck. Mines on the 26th of Sept. Good luck to him. Does he need to borrow some ice? ;) :D ;D ;)

George Holmes
Austin, Tx

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne