Happy to report in...

9 years 4 months ago #47786 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Happy to report in...
Carla
Thanks for the update. You and Jim have been through the the journey and came out the other side with Christmas bells on!

And to you Rike, we are glad to have you here. You have seen a great success story and we now turn our attention to you. We were all scared to death too. Share your story with us and we can be a shoulder for you.
But take it a step at a time. It's a journey.

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #47783 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Happy to report in...
Rike, please have hope as it is very scary and we are on uncertain grounds. But, know that you are here and the info and the people here will be supportive and helpful. Best to you on the journey!

9 years 4 months ago #47782 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Happy to report in...
Sarah Anne, me too maybe I can copy and paste it into each category. I do like to let others know that there is always hope. Jim is proof of that!

Wishing you the best the holiday has to offer.
Carla

9 years 4 months ago #47781 by rike
Replied by rike on topic Happy to report in...
Praise the Lord for such a great report right before Christmas. Thank you for sharing. I am just going through the beginning of my husband's diagnosis and am horrified. Your words were very encouraging.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35

9 years 4 months ago #47778 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Happy to report in...
Carla, that is FABULOUS news. I wish we could post it in every category in the Forum so that those just starting this journey could see it and be inspired!!!

What a happy holiday season you will have!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

9 years 4 months ago #47777 by jimswife
Happy to report in... was created by jimswife
For those who don't know me, I haven't posted in awhile, my husband was diagnosed with Stage IV BC back in July 2010. He had his RC/IC in August 2010 and the outlook was grim. he went through 6+ months of 3 day per week chemo and still things weren't looking the best. But, yesterday we received the best news...he continues to be without evidence of disease 4.5 years out from his diagnosis. I came here to give others hope they receive the dreadful diagnosis we did. I came to this forum scared, without much knowledge, and not knowing what to do next. Some of the people here helped me so much. I thank you all for being there for me! Wishing all a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year filled with many no evidence of disease!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rike, lotech35

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne