Need help in Wayne's World

16 years 6 months ago #8759 by cathy
Replied by cathy on topic Need help in Wayne's World
Wayne & Patty, I can understand that you guys are worried & frightened, you have made the best desicion to go ahead with the surgery, there can come a time when the dr's say, "sorry its to late, there is nothing we can do for you". If you have the chance before this time to have the surgery, you have a greater chance of a longer life. I am wishing you all the best & I will keep you guys in my thoughts & prayers.
Be strong & think positive, it will be OK. ;)
Cathy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #8756 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Need help in Wayne's World
Wayne,

I sent you a PM...hope my thoughts offer you hope & encouragement. Stay strong.
Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

16 years 6 months ago #8731 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Need help in Wayne's World
YEAH...Hooray Patti......I'm so glad he's moving forward...you've been a great advocate for him. I think sometimes if my husband hadn't been with me at every juncture i would have bolted for Mexico...well maybe Italy...i"ve always wanted to go there. Very best of everything to you...he's going to do beautifully.
Pat

16 years 6 months ago #8721 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic Need help in Wayne's World
Hey Ginger!

We are running around to all the doctor appointments and having the tests and donating blood getting ready for the surgery on the 22nd. I am trying to work and take care of Wayne too. I worked from home the four months he was taking chemo and my job is going to allow me time off for his surgery and then I will work from home again until Wayne is ok. Wayne is still very nervous, but I am still supporting and encouraging him to move forward. Actually, I am PUSHING him to move forward. He has never been sick in his life and this year has been difficult for him, but we will get him through it. I appreciate everyone here taking the time to post comments. I hope your husband is doing ok.

God Bless
Patty

Age 45 * Electrician * Wife Patty 43 * Son Danny 23 *
Muscle Invasive High Grade

16 years 6 months ago #8716 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Need help in Wayne's World
Hey Waynes wife,

How are you two doing. If we can help we are ready and willing. Lots of issues but alot of people to help you out. Please keep in touch!!!

Ginger

16 years 6 months ago #8681 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Need help in Wayne's World
Zach that is a great reply but then again there have been so many posts here from folks who have been through this trying so hard to tell him he really has no choice. And still Wayne seems to not want to get the surgery. This is what this board is all about to help each other. Wayne you know my man there is a saying "Fear knocked on my door and I opened it and there was no one there" Get on down to the hospital on your date and get the surgery. There are some people who don't have this chance they are doomed they would beg to change places with you if all it meant was going to get their bladder out. Honestly Wayne man to man if you choose not to do the surgery we are all adults here so it is your call. I hope you see the light before it is too late. Good Luck, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne