path report back

16 years 8 months ago #7614 by clur
Replied by clur on topic path report back
Hi
I am glad its good news for you and your family.Like Pat said make sure you get to see the full path results and find out if the cancer in her uterus was another primary or a spread from her bladder.
I am sure some of the others who know more about these things will reply to you soon but in the mean time take care and best wishes to your Mama.
Love Claire x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #7610 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic path report back
Hi worried daughter....its been very slow this weekend...must be vacation time. Glad to hear your mother did so well. I really have no idea what the plan would be since there is no lymph node involvement. I'm sure your oncologist will have a recommendation. Did you get her official pathology report back? Was it 2 cancers or did one metastasise to the other? I guess we really need to hear what was in the report...its pretty unusual and i will defer to Wendy who may have seen this before. I just wanted you to know we were thinking of you. Pat

16 years 8 months ago #7609 by New2This
Replied by New2This on topic path report back
Hooray for you all - it is nice to get good news!

16 years 8 months ago #7606 by worrieddaughter
path report back was created by worrieddaughter
Well, Mama's path report is back and overall we got wonderful news. The cancer was in her uterus but not in the lymph nodes!! That is great news. She will follow-up with an oncologist and probably have some treatments but for now, we are just thankful! Any ideas of what we can expect from here would be nice.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne