Need help with a RC recovery wrinkle.

16 years 10 months ago #5668 by Ann_Rubin
Replied by Ann_Rubin on topic Need help with a RC recovery wrinkle.
Hi, Zachary

I'm sorry about my name confusion. My name is Ann but my nickname is Sam. There was some mix up when I registered for Webcafe so, quite frankly I myself don't know what name to use. My husband is the one with the RC and being treated at Norris

Sam/Ann.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #5657 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Need help with a RC recovery wrinkle.
Am I the only one who is confused by which one is Ann and which one is Sam? ;)

One thing I'm sure of is that Norris is top-flight. That was a good decision on your part.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 10 months ago #5654 by Ann_Rubin
Thanks Pat. Your words are a great comfort. Telling him to stop lifting heavy things is much easier said then done. He is a tad stubborn but mostly loveable.
Ann/Sam

16 years 10 months ago #5631 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Need help with a RC recovery wrinkle.
Ann...absolutely rest easy...if i'd known you were at USC/Norris i would have told you they are absolutely tops at what they do there...and the residents better know what they're doing...Skinner and Stein wouldn't have it any other way. So take a breath...tell him to quit lifting heavy stuff!!!!...........Pat

16 years 10 months ago #5630 by Ann_Rubin
I forgot to mention his last CT was when he finished chemo in March. His next is scheduled for his July follow up. His doctor and staff are wonderful We will hear what he says on Tuesday.

Sam

16 years 10 months ago #5629 by Ann_Rubin
Thanks to all for your responses. Since my husband is being treated at USC Norris, coverage is provided by the residents. The one he spoke to said it wasn't a problem to wait until next Tuesday. After I researched in my home medical book (don't laugh) I also thought it might be an incisional hernia. The RC was his first surgery. As we are getting ready to move he has done some heavy lifting. I think he wants to convinve himself he is the same as he always was. Sort of restraints there is no way I can hold him down. I am going to try practicing good mental health and put it out of mind until next Tuesday.

Thanks once again to you wonderful people! Where would I be without this spot?
Sam

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne