Finding clinical trials

3 years 4 weeks ago #60672 by Jack R
Replied by Jack R on topic Finding clinical trials
Mabruteam,

Good to hear your cancer turned around.

All of us would like to find our own special treatment, and we all hear from others about their special treatment or adjuncts that made the difference. I can't count the number of well-intentioned suggestions I have received - from Juicing, to CBDs, turmeric, star thistle juice, abstinence and following "the right" book to the letter. 

I too have what I believe has kept me going for the last 6 or 7 years. It is not what anyone else has suggested, it is not something from the past century that has fallen out of favor, and most importantly it is not something that I proselytize to others. If what has worked for others has failed to work or me, how can I assume that my talisman adjunct treatment will help others the same way ?

Let us hope together that each afflicted individual finds the best personalized care possible, and that continued research will discover a universal key to the cancer quandary. 

Congratulations on your attaining remission, may you continue to do well.

Best,
Jack

6/2015 HG Papillary & CIS
3 Years and 30 BCG/BCG+Inf
Tis CIS comes back.
BC clear as of 5/17 !
RCC found in my one & only kidney 10/17
Begin Chemo; Cisplatin and Gemzar
8/18 begin Chemo# 3
Begin year 4 with cis
2/19 Chemo #4
9/19 NED again :)
1/2020 CIS is back
Tried Keytruda, stopped by side effects
Workin on a new plan for 2021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 weeks ago #60671 by Mabruteam
Replied by Mabruteam on topic Finding clinical trials
Immunoterapy must be done to be successful.. Not easy..Do what is necessary Then do what is possible You will end up doing the impossible, I did it and I was diagnosed with an aggressive Muscle invasive BC, my doctors recommended RC, and chemo, but with weak kidneys I was going to end up on dialysis. I turned the beast around from muscle invasive T2 to non invasive in few weeks, but my doctors keep calling it snake oil remedies, they keep telling me that is not over but they are glad I do not have to give up my bladder.. So my question is? why rush and compromise your QOL and not try alternative immunotherapy that worked for me?1)Prepare you immune system by combining a strong toxin like coley's to awaken it, add just after a mild poison like Vitamin C K3 to start protecting your body, cancer cell got 10 times more feeding mouths than regular cells, so they take 10 more poison than the good ones, this is why you kill the bad slowly but do not get sick like Chemo, after few days:                     2) You must be ready for a TURBT, I did my second one because I was not prepared the first time and my body was already exposed, at that time cancer cell are disturbed like stepping on an ant pile, you need to attack the beast..                                                                     3)Continue with VitaminCK3, larger doses of Coley's, Meyer's, IV Ozone, HRO, GCMAF..                                       4)coffee enema twice a day minimum to remove all the toxins from your colon, organic recommended.    5) Nutrition: Strict Gerson from day one..                                                     6)walk after treatment..                                                          I still have my bladder, I feel like never before, I lost 25Lb, my blood pressure that was always very high is now stabilized to perfect ideal, no drugs. my QOL is amazing.. I need to be strong not weak, every time you mess with your organs your future is measured on a time line. 

3 years 4 weeks ago #60670 by Mabruteam
Replied by Mabruteam on topic Finding clinical trials
Dc 2/15/21 muscle invasive aggressive, total of 5 doctors came to the same conclusion, RC. 
After a heart attack my kidneys were not doing good, so RC was going to get me in dialysis, I opted to go keep my bladder, 
My it2 muscle invasive BC got eradicated in few weeks using several cancer treatments with a long research and good results. 
QOL was important to me, my insurance wanted me to loose my Bladder, but in my business (boating manufacturing. BC is really common, throughout the years I have seen that most RC do not increase the life expectancy without mayor issues,, the only two survivors were so advanced that RC was not considered.  As soon as I was diagnosed with BC muscle invasive I knew that was not going to be a walk in the park remedy, 
I hired doctors and nurses full time to turn this beast around, blood test urine, glucose levels, ultrasound, MRI, TURBT were part of the agenda, VG5000, meyer’s, Coley’s, vitaminCk3, IV Ozone plus Gerson diet did the trick in less than 3 weeks,  stage 2 is no longer, now is a T1, much easier to handle, none aggressive, mon muscle invasive, and most important I can keep my bladder, no longer a time bomb .
The question is why an engineer like me was able to save my life and my QOL but the American Cancer Association and insurance companies can’t?  All that information was in Google, every cocktail got a reason, the one without the other are useless, 

3 years 1 month ago #60594 by Cariboy72
Replied by Cariboy72 on topic Finding clinical trials
I appreciate the help. Thank you so much!

3 years 1 month ago #60592 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Finding clinical trials

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cariboy72

3 years 1 month ago #60591 by Cariboy72
Finding clinical trials was created by Cariboy72
Hello Everyone,

My partner was diagnosed with stage 3 bladder cancer that managed to spread to 6 lymph nodes and his prostate which was removed last August.   He was initially enrolled in a clinical trial through Kaiser Permanente for immunotherapy treatments.  I believe it was for Keytruda.  We were heartbroken to discover that he was no longer a candidate due to reduced function in his left kidney.  He recently had a CT scan which stated there was a cyst which was causing blockage.  He still has a pet scan coming up in a couple of weeks so I am guessing his Urologist will be able to give us a more definitive answer as to whether it is in fact a cyst or, Heaven forbid, a cancer tumor. I have read recently that there is a push for patients to start immunotherapy treatments right after the bladder removal surgery as it shows extended survival rates in some patients.  I am so worried that if he manages to start immunotherapy treatments in the future that it would be less effective due to the fact that he wasn't able to receive the treatment shortly after his surgery.  Would he still be able to possibly benefit from immunotherapy even though it has been 6 months since his bladder removal surgery?  If so, how would I go about finding a clinical trial for him since we haven't heard from Kaiser regarding any future trials?   Thank you all for being such a great help!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne