× click new topic to begin your post

Decided on RC-need the right surgeon

1 month 1 week ago #58060 by leelee
I have been diagnosed with t 2 bladder cancer, invasive "focally" in the muscle. Have had a turbt on june 26th and had a large 4cm tumor removed then did a rescrape on July 25th and another biopsy. my second biopsy was negative for malignances however I have been told by 2 different urologists that the first biopsy trumps the 2nd one and there is no way to know if there are cancer cells still left in the muscle that could spread.
I am scared to death to do the bladder removal surgery. I want to give radiation and chemo a try before I would give my bladder up. Is this a bad decision? I am very uncertain. I appreciate any feedback or thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne

Users

Total Online: 0 Users and 1420 Guests 

Statistics

Today Total Opened: 0 Today Total Answered: 0 Latest User: Carrieb72
Yesterday Total Opened: 0 Yesterday Total Answered: 2
Total Posts: 52609 Total Subjects: 6830 Total Users: 8385
Powered by Kunena Forum