Home and doing ok

12 years 5 months ago #39655 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic Home and doing ok
Gay -- glad you are home. 4 days earlier than expected is wonderful!
Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #39639 by Herb
Replied by Herb on topic Home and doing ok
Gay: Glad you are home and early is great but even better is that you are once again feeling postive about life. Take Care, Herb the old padre

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

12 years 5 months ago #39638 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Home and doing ok
Hello Gay... so glad you are home and doing well. Your initial reports are wonderful news and I am so happy that you are able to feel those positive sparks coming back. That is a gift in itself! I know how dark things can look in the face of everything that goes along with a BC diagnosis. Take care, rest, and concentrate on healing!

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

12 years 5 months ago #39635 by gaynor
Home and doing ok was created by gaynor
Hi
Just to let you know I came home yesterday 4 days earlier than predicted and am doing really well.It all feels a bit odd and I am pretty sore but I am ok and the inital pathology results look great.
My consultant has high hopes he will be able to say I am cancer free as of now which is a good place to start from.
Yesterday when we got the initial results was the first time I have felt posistive about the future for months.
Gay x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne