White Urine and Constipation

12 years 10 months ago #37762 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic White Urine and Constipation
Rhinobeach; I am right at one yr. ahead of you on neo surgery. Sounds as tho you are about the same as I was at six months. For me at least everything continued to improve for over a year. I have reached that 3+ hrs. between having to get up. Just wanted you to know that you may still have much improvement ahead of you.
Duke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #37755 by Rhinobeach
Replied by Rhinobeach on topic White Urine and Constipation
I do appreciate the tip on using Gas X. I will give it a try. I too seem to have trapped gas and/or cramping especially at night. I have had a neobladder since my surgury 11/29/2010. I am pretty close to continence, but seem to have to empty 2 hr interval especially at night. When my bladder is kind of full combined with the trapped gas feeling, I have no choice but to get-up every 2 hrs. My goal is to stretch to 3+ hrs. Maybe GASX will help me!

Thanks again

13 years 1 month ago #36666 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic White Urine and Constipation
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT URINE..WHATEVER COLOR IT IS........ :laugh:
www.urinecolors.com/cloudy_urine.php
pat

13 years 1 month ago #36665 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic White Urine and Constipation
Wow you guys are good!!! True he was away from home for 4 days, in air conditioned environment, was not drinking his usual amount of daily water, and of course different food. Since he got back home, took a laxative which stopped the gas and constipation, his urine colour is back to normal.
In fact the last time this occurred same circumstances he was away from home when this started.
Thanks so much.
Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

13 years 1 month ago #36663 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic White Urine and Constipation
Don't know if this may help anyone on here, but i will throw it out there. It can't hurt. Even a year after my neo surgery i was still having problems with constipation. I don't take pain meds for that reason, and I'm not good at hydrating. I was also having
problems with gas trapped in my digestive track, painful! I had tried all kinds of different meds, nothing worked. My wife, always the problem solver, got me some Gas X over the counter to try. I don't know what they are made up of, but for me they were like a light switch for my digestive track. As soon as i started taking them, no more gas problems, no more constipation. I am once again able to eat foods i could not eat since my neo surgery. The only way i can explain it is, they must have replaced something in my digestive track that had been missing since my neo surgery. I took them once or twice a day for a couple weeks, and now just take one every two or three days. I know it is not the most interesting subject to write on, but if it helps someone else it is worth it.
Duke

13 years 1 month ago #36661 by motomike
Replied by motomike on topic White Urine and Constipation
I’m on several pain meds which cause terrible constipation. I’m trying to reduce my pain pills (like every other day or take only the morning pill) and get some relief that way.

I'm 70, retired heat/air contractor. After 4 months of keymo ileal conduit (IC) surgery removed bladder & prostate May 2010

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne