CT for followup today~

13 years 3 months ago #35760 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic CT for followup today~
I can TOTALLY relate! I was always the cool one on the outside. My family thought I had it totally together.

NOT!

Before every visit I slept poorly and was SURE the visit was going to show something new. Even though I am now a part of the 6 month club, I still get a little nervous. It is normal.........I hope!

Good luck. I will be sending you a prayer for good luck. If God answers suto salesman's prayers :laugh:

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #35754 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic CT for followup today~
Best wishes for a great report. I had a followup 9-month CT scan in November and I know how scary it is waiting for the results. You are in my thoughts and prayers today...

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

13 years 3 months ago #35752 by jimswife
CT for followup today~ was created by jimswife
Wow, it's been a long 6 months since Jim was diagnosed with his T4aN2Mo BC and today he goes in just about an hour and a half for his followup CT. To say I am nervous is a HUGE understatement but we have faith that he will be found to have no spread. That's our hope and prayer! Thanks to many of you on the forum I have gone from being a nearly hysterical wife of a BC patient to a knowledgable person who is facing this side by side with her husband! So thanks to all of you!
Prayers gladly and happily accepted!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne