Melody\'s Surgery

13 years 5 months ago #35062 by Gracie
Replied by Gracie on topic Melody\'s Surgery
I did speak with Melodie this morning and she is in very good spirits. She hadn't spoken to the doctors yet but did say that the surgery was nothing like the RC. Only one tube. (maybe thats how surgery should be rated??).

She said she has her stones and they look like river rock. hmmm-mmm :silly: and quite large. They are out, thats whats important.

Apparently the doctors found the fistula rather quickly and repaired it. How wonderful!!!

Keep on keeping on, Melodie! Rest and heal.

xxxooox Gracie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #35059 by Patricia
Melody\'s Surgery was created by Patricia
here is a note i got from Melody's daughter on her surgery..she is no longer stoned.....she'll probably have them mounted and wear them as a ring or necklace!

Hi all-

This is Melissa, Melodie's daughter. She wanted me to email you all to let you know how her surgery went. She had a bigger list of people but unfortunately I was not able to open her original message...so those of you who work with her can let others in the group know how she is doing.

She went in for surgery this morning sometime. Not sure how long the surgery lasted, but the doctors said it went very well. They were able to remove all 3 stones, and also found the fistula and repaired that as well. She was able to call home tonight saying this surgery was a piece of cake compared to the last one. So she is in high spirits and happy with the outcome. She was able to see her stones and says they look very interesting...I am sure she will show them to you all once she is feeling better and back to work.:)
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne