Where is everyone?

14 years 7 months ago #27637 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Where is everyone?
Does 7 yrs count? Hard to believe its been that long. When i first started posting before there was a forum, just a blogging site at web/cafe I was helped tremendously by quite a few people who are also still here and are on the board but do not post....they are more active over on the ACOR list.
10 yr survival rates are pretty high for organ confined disease.....They're all out body surfing or something!:S
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #27636 by mt bk
Replied by mt bk on topic Where is everyone?
Happy Anniversary (Belated)! I've been away from the forum for a while, and thought I'd check in. I love seeing all the great posts, and its great to get the info from those that have been around and have the knowledge to help those of us that are still learning the ropes.

Steve

14 years 8 months ago #27409 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Where is everyone?
Happy Anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Boy, I love to say that. You are one year -3 days ahead of me. I want to be wishing you great success in 30 or 40 more anniversaries!
And, yes, it has been a little quiet on the front lately.... but maybe that is a good sign as everyone has settled into a NORMAL routine. If only!
We, in the great NORTHEAST have Finally gotten a taste of summer and 4 90 degree days have been welcome.:cheer: :cheer:

I love the Good news about Anniversaries! But I would like to send out a message to some of the earlier posters to this site. From those of us who are celebrating short term Anniversaries; Could we hear form some of you that have been out there for the long haul... We would just like to know the durability of the RC operation. I have seen SO many names in the Members file that I have never heard from. I am sur we would all like to hear from some 10 year graduates or even longer

Please Speak up.... We wanna know:woohoo:

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

14 years 8 months ago #27408 by SandyMc
Replied by SandyMc on topic Where is everyone?
Hi, Anne - so glad you posted this! I have also wondered where everyone went. I don't post often but do read often and worry when people disappear.

I am about two years from diagnosis and most recent tests are still OK.....always happy to go with that!

Mike - I don't know what to say........but I don't think you will win any awards for having the most fun. You must be worn to a frazzle! So sorry you must go thru so much all at one time.....no breathers for you!

Take good care!
Sandy

14 years 8 months ago #27405 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Where is everyone?
Happy anniversary! I have been more quiet because I am on the road for work almost all the time. Weekends at home with family are just too short and I have quite a few family issues going on. Mother in law had stroke, moved her from CA to CO. Moved my father in law in to our house a few weeks back and had to manage a contractor to get my walk out basement finished into a suitable place and convert a ground floor study into a hospital room with handicap accessible shower (for when mother in law gets discharged from the rehab facility). Also having to deal with my son's situation where his wife has decided on a divorce. My wife is having back surgery next week to fuse 3 vertibrae and needed to line up someone to come take care of her during her recovery. Besides that and work, not much going on..... ;)

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

14 years 8 months ago #27400 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Where is everyone?
Hi Anne,
Love to hear the good news.B) Happy Anniversary neo buddy.:silly: :woohoo: It's been a wild ride for you this year. Catch up to you soon.

Char

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne