CT scan

14 years 7 months ago #27156 by SexySexyBB
Replied by SexySexyBB on topic CT scan
Glad your son is home. Although laughter is the great healer, as I recall laughing really hurt, so try not to make him laugh for a while.
Good luck on your next CT.
Roberta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #27142 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic CT scan
Anne, Thanks for the update on your son I was wondering how he was doing. What great news that he can go on his scouting trip. Hope when you get your scan they take you on time. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

14 years 7 months ago #27140 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic CT scan
Hi Betsy,
pleased all went ok for your son, and hope he (and you) enjoy his break away !
When are you rescheduled for you scan ?
Diane

14 years 8 months ago #27138 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic CT scan
Hi Betsy, Glad your son is doing ok, my husband had just finished his chemo when he had his appenddics out. This happened the week before he was to perform our sons wedding (he is a minister) I told the dr. to do what he had to do to have my hubby ready to go by Sat. (this was Mon) lol you should have seen the Drs. look! But he made it.
Sooo your son should be fine , if the scouts don't totally wear him out ! Rocky

14 years 8 months ago #27135 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic CT scan
Sounds like your son is on the road to an uneventful recovery. Trip to Switzerland with the scouts sounds like fun! Our son is feeling much better, no more pain medicine needed, but still on oral and topical antibiotics to be on the safe side; he went back to work last Friday.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

14 years 8 months ago #27134 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic CT scan
Good to hear that he is home and doing well. I bet he is happy to know that he can still go on his trip.:P

Char

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne