More good news!!

15 years 6 months ago #21114 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic More good news!!
Fantastic!! great news. Congrats!

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #21097 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic More good news!!
That's great to hear. i am so happy for you both.

Webs

15 years 6 months ago #21094 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic More good news!!
YIPPEEE! I am so glad to hear more good news! God Bless, Holly

15 years 6 months ago #21093 by harry s
More good news!! was created by harry s
I haven't posted in a while, but thought I'd update you on Harry. After a UTI that lingered, one urine test showed abnormal cells so his local uro did a cystocopy of his neo and found some infection remained, but nothing else. Finally after more antibiotics the infection cleared but we went to Stanford for a discussion with his surgeon. He decided to recheck the neo and then check the ureters and kidneys. For this procedure Harry would need general anesthesia and an overnight stay in the hospital. Arrangements were made for my overnight stay at the Navy Lodge close by (my home away from home during his extended hospital stay!). After the procedure the doctor came out and told me that he had looked into the neo, ureters and kidneys and everything looked great. So good that he didn't take any tissue samples and Harry could go home rather than stay in the hospital for the night. We opted to spend the night at the Lodge since we had the reservation. He was pretty tired the rest of the day/evening, but fine the next day for the three hour drive home - he even drove! We'll follow-up with the surgeon in three months. This was definitely an answer to many prayers.

Margot

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne