chemo and hair loss

15 years 7 months ago #20993 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic chemo and hair loss
It takes a little time Be Patient but my hair actually grew in better after the chemo nice and smooth and had a better texture then before ;) :) :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #20992 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic chemo and hair loss
Here ya go !!!!!!!!!!!;)

www.headcovers.com/

15 years 7 months ago #20990 by SandyMc
Replied by SandyMc on topic chemo and hair loss
Tried to post to this topic before but must have done it wrong.....I think the hair loss stuff is such a bummer. It's been a couple of months since my chemo ended and my hair is finally growing but it's still so thin and such an odd texture that I am still wearing my wig. The wig was a life-saver at first but now I actually resent it. :P How weird is that?

Sandy

15 years 7 months ago #20988 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic chemo and hair loss
Thank you Flamenco I will look them up.

Webs

15 years 7 months ago #20986 by Flamenco.
chemo and hair loss was created by Flamenco.
Hi All
I was really touched recently reading about one members feelings on hair loss due to chemo.I remembered a friend who had treatment for breast cancer and lost all her hair, but she called to see me one day sporting a funky looking turban with a fringe sticking out.I called her today to ask where she bought it but she said it had been a gift and had passed it on to another friend. So I looked on internet and found a supplier in the States called Headcovers Unlimited. Maybe of interest to some members (male or female). Sorry I don·t know how to put in a link, but you can find it using a search engine.
Flamenco

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne