Chemo interuption

15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #20806 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Chemo interuption
For those of you that know about these things or are curious my white bloode count was 1.1. A normal count is in the range of 4-10.5. My RDW is high at 15.8 normal is 11.7-15. My platelets are low at 120 normal is 140-415. Neutrophils are critical at.2 normal is 1.8-7.8. Lymphs are high at 75 normal is 14-46 and Monocytes are low at1 normal range 4-13.:dry:

Ni I don't know what all these mean other than they are worried and started me on Leukine shots for seven days, and ordered to stay away from people and public places. They also want me to do another 7 day course of Cipro to make sure UTI is completely cured. So no coaching for the next 7 days:blink: :S

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #20785 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic Chemo interuption
Hi Webs,
Don·t think of it as taking a break . Just regrouping the troops to fight the battle. Hope you·re back in the chair soon
love Flamenco

15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #20780 by Webs
Chemo interuption was created by Webs
Just got a call from my nurse.:dry: My white blood counts are down. They will not be giving me chemo tomorrow. Right now they are waiting for authorization from my insurance to give me Leukine. They will give me the Leukine for seven days. Have to take tylenol, benadryl, and zantac a half hour before the shots so I won't have a reaction. Kind of bummed wanted to make it through the first course without having to take a break.:S

Webs

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne