Has anyone heard from Maria?

15 years 8 months ago #19141 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Has anyone heard from Maria?
Maria,
I too am wondering how you are doing...have not called because I know how exhausting that experience must be for you and you need much rest. Hope you will let us know how you are doing...well, I pray, for what you have been through...we need some good news. Take care, hugs. Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #19084 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Has anyone heard from Maria?
My thoughts as well Margot,, just thinking of her and praying all went well, hope to here soon!!!!!

Ginger

15 years 8 months ago #19071 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Has anyone heard from Maria?
No but it has only been 11 days since her RC and I know I was about a couple of weeks before I got online to update others. So I'm sure all is well and she will post soon is what I'm thinking. Joe :)

15 years 8 months ago #19063 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Has anyone heard from Maria?
I have also been thinking of you Maria...I hope all is well and that you are able to post, or have someone post for you soon...

All the Best,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 8 months ago #19062 by harry s
Has anyone heard from Maria? was created by harry s
Just checking in to see if Maria has posted....I don't see anything yet. She was to have her RC on 7/3. Has anyone heard from her? I wish I had asked for her phone number to contact her husband...but didn't think of it timely enough. Hopefully all is well and she is just not able to get on-line yet. If anyone has heard anything, please let me know. Thanks. Margot

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne