A lot to be thankful for tonight!

15 years 8 months ago #18532 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic A lot to be thankful for tonight!
Melisa...how is your DAd doing? Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #18457 by flamenco
Replied by flamenco on topic A lot to be thankful for tonight!
Melisa,
Glad all has gone well so far for your dad,
Thinking of you and yours, and hoping to hear more good news soon
regards Flamenco

15 years 9 months ago #18391 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic A lot to be thankful for tonight!
Melisa,
I have thought of you all day today, checking the web, I am so happy for you and your family,you have made it through, and now approach recovery, remember the path report will come , 4-5 days, that will give you much information. All he has to do now is get through the next 4 to 5 days and get home to start his recovery. You will need to know alot about recovery but for now just be happy with the news!!! PRAYERS MEAN ALOT!!! Ginger

15 years 9 months ago #18388 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic A lot to be thankful for tonight!
Melisa, Great News ....... I am so pleased to hear that all went well for your Dad today, I hope he continues to make excellent progress.

Maria x

15 years 9 months ago #18385 by Melisa
A lot to be thankful for tonight! was created by Melisa
Our prayers have been answered.

My dad's RC procedure began at 9:00 this morning. At 3:20 the surgeon came out to talk to the family - IT WAS ALL GREAT NEWS! ;D

The RC went exactly as planned, he did not see any metastasies, a neobladder was created and the surgeon was able to connect it to his urethra.

They finally got him into a room at 4:45 and we were able to go in and talk to him. He was much more alert than I thought he would be. Shivering cold, but without pain - for now, and in amazingly good spirits!

THANK YOU to all of you who have taken the time to post your experiences, questions, advice, fears and blessings. This site (meaning YOU all) have provided not only a wealth of knowledge (which calms many fears) but you have bared your souls and reached out to those of us who needed additional support during a time that can be utterly terrifying.

God certainly showed me how many angels he has in this world by letting me find you all.

I can never thank you enough and will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as you face your own challenges and celebratory milestones!
Greatest admiration -
Melisa

Friendship isn't a big thing; it's a million little things.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne