New member stomal scar tissue & squirting

15 years 10 months ago #17927 by kathyk
Hi everyone! I had numerous T1 G3 TCC's and CIS. Tried BCG - didn't work. Had RC Mar. 20, 08 w/Indiana pouch. I'm not near any major cancer center but have a wonderful Urinary Oncologist who received an ACS fellowship to Sloan Kettering. He has done numerous CU diversions for cancer and interstitial cystitis and is truly a caring physician.

Two months after surgery my stoma started closing because of scar tissue. Had an oupatient surgical "revision" which helped for a week. Then my Uro cut 3 slits in stoma (like a triangle)in his office last week. The scar tissue is forming again. Any suggestions?

I've had 4 UTI's w/different bacteria and antibiotics since April 4.

Now we're trying to solve my squirting problem. Due to spasms I have squirts that can go out a foot and a half and last for 4-5 seconds. They can soak a whole Poise Ultra pad in minutes. I have to wear one at all times. I've tried two meds with no success. Has this happened to anyone else?

This website is amazing. I found all of the info I needed to make my surgical decision and answer most of my questions. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne