Harry needed a haircut!

15 years 10 months ago #16845 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Harry needed a haircut!
Margot,

So Harry is looking good now!! Great,,we have many jobs as caregivers, keeping up the couiffe is one of them,,and there are many others to go along with that. Good to hear from you and Harry, hope all is well with you and your family.
Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #16842 by harry s
Harry needed a haircut! was created by harry s
Just thought I'd post a chuckle to offer hope to those of you going through chemo and hair loss. Harry finished his chemo in mid-February and although he didn't loose all his hair it thinned A LOT. Slowly but surely I noticed regrowth to the point that within the last few weeks I'd been telling him "you need a haircut" He kept putting me off saying it wasn't that long...We went to his now monthly appointment with his oncologist on Monday and the FIRST thing the doctor said to him when he walked into the room was...you guessed it.."You need a haircut!!" I guess having the doctor say it guilted him into action. On the way home, I stopped at the grocery store and while I was there he was in Supercuts getting a cut! He's nice a shaped up now and his neck is nice and tidy! He looks like the Harry I knew pre BC and chemo! Margot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne