Bladder Cancer// Agent Orange??

8 years 2 months ago #50518 by sibbyusmc
Replied by sibbyusmc on topic Bladder Cancer// Agent Orange??
I just seen your message that the VA is recognizing AO, I looked on their Web Page
and still not recolonized. Can you please guide me where to look for this.
Thanks,
Sebastian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #50505 by sturdy18
Replied by sturdy18 on topic Bladder Cancer// Agent Orange??
Do you know where I can find proof that herbicides were mixed with diesel fuel or someone who would give notarized statement? None of my extensive research included this. I don't doubt you but I can't just say that in my VA request. Is it on Internet site?

10 years 7 months ago #45309 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Bladder Cancer// Agent Orange??
Itsamama the care at VA isn't free, the men surely earned the care for their service. But, with being said the care is good at some places not so much at others. We hear varying comments.

10 years 7 months ago #45308 by jimswife
Di, I've been screaming since July 2010 when Jim had his initial diagnosis. Then again in August 2010 when he had his RC/IC. It is a hard row to hoe for sure. I believe many Vietnam Veterans due to the reception they received on returning home have not done much with VA. So the numbers aren't there for them to calculate. I think you are right in having as many who are Vietnam veterans file a claim with VA so the numbers are there. It is astounding the things they do count as presumptive cancers and diseases but not BC. Anyway I could go on and on but won't. It took BC for my husband to file a claim with VA. It was denied. VA will treat you for BC if you meet criteria for it but other than that no compensation for the disability involved.

10 years 7 months ago #45307 by jimswife
Sebastian they do not recognize BC as an AO cancer presumptive for compensation. Sadly so.

10 years 7 months ago #45305 by di1969
Replied by di1969 on topic Bladder Cancer// Agent Orange??
I mistyped web address:

www.hindawi.com/journals/mbi/2011/718974

Review article title: Arsenic Biotransformation as a cancer promoting factor by inducing DNA damage and disruption of repair mechanisms.

pages 2-5 are the report.
pages 6-12 are 143 references

Please read this report.
Bladder is mentioned on pages 1, 2, 4, 5. Page 3 talks about carcinogenicity in humans.

Search on the web: Agent Blue Arsenic

Do you see a connection?

I am wife, mother, grandma. I am not a scientist. I read and study and WE MUST ALL UNITE ON THIS ISSUE. Yes, a scream. I am new member. Please don't be offended by that scream.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne