BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??

16 years 4 months ago #11011 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
As awful as it is Eileen remember I said, "it is all about the poop, or no poop, "never thought I'd ever be writing about it but after b/c surgery it is certainly an issue. And I eat the same cereal and have the same preformance. Gene is eating it as well, keeps things moving along...Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11008 by mikeg
Replied by mikeg on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
hi to all the constipated people. lol! i am not the one with BC in this house but just mentioning that i eat Fiber One cereal every single day. it has 14 grams of fiber in a half a cup of cereal. i think it tastes great and i have a real sweet tooth. it's a general mills cereal, so it should be available everywhere. it works for me - i probably "go" about 4 times a day. good luck!

eileen, mike's wife

Michael
Age 58
Stage T2-T3, muscle invasive
Married to Eileen
2 sons, ages 20 and 23

16 years 4 months ago #10970 by bobmac2
Replied by bobmac2 on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
Hi All- Just a quick line. Bob is doing great, weighing in at 142 yesterday. The bowels are working- just Red River cereal & a stool softener once a day. He is staying awake longer each day & doing a walk as well. One final hurdle will be the results of the biopsy of the lung. One question though- does anyone have pain from doing the Kegals?? Is he doing them too much do you think?

16 years 4 months ago #10919 by dadhasbc
Replied by dadhasbc on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
Oh good...I thought it was just the one box! That doesn't sound too bad. Hope you like it! andrea

16 years 4 months ago #10913 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
well, it's for 6 16 oz. boxes, though, so it comes out to $3.59 a box, or $5.80 a box with shipping. Thanks for the offer, though. I'll let you know how we like it. The only thing was I had to order the 6 together. Next time, I'll use the Canadian site. Thanks!

Stephany in Iowa

16 years 4 months ago #10910 by dadhasbc
Replied by dadhasbc on topic BOB IS HOME- 4TH DISCHARGE THE CHARM??
Stephany, if you decide you like your Red River Cereal, order it next time from this website:

www.canadasfood.com/product_info.php?products_id=14 its about $9 for a 48 oz box, not sure what the shipping is though. Red River is pretty cheap here, I'd be happy to ship you a box!!

I couldn't believe the Amazon price!! ouch!!

I hope you enjoy it though! andrea

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne