To post or not to post?

10 years 6 months ago #45406 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic To post or not to post?
I was a bystander for about two days after I was Dx'd, then I had to jump right in to have my 100's of questions answered and for ALL the wonderful advice , knowledge and most of all the sense of humor.
It helped me see life can go on and we can laugh at the funny things that happen on this journey.
George and Mike should have their own comedy hour, this site brings knowledge and smiles, thank you.

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07
The topic has been locked.
10 years 6 months ago #45405 by erum
Replied by erum on topic To post or not to post?
Welcome! You have a very nice looking family. Glad Mark (Upnorth) was able to talk you through adding your picture. Best wishes to you with your surgery.

Are you interested in CITRIX Get our self paced testking ccna and Pass4sure 200-120 packages to pass your wikipedia without any difficulty in Yale University lsat.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #38224 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic To post or not to post?
I have to admit to having been a "lurker" for a while before registering and posting - a couple of reasons - firstly was that I had never posted anything on internet and was not sure how to go about it, but I also felt that everyone else was so jenned up on the subject of blc that I would seem a bit of an idiot. Of course I soon realised that the fact that I was on the first rung of the learning ladder mattered not one iota - everyone on here had been in that position at some stage in their illness. I had frightened myself to death reading some of the information on other websites, but that was before my diagnosis had been confirmed, and this site gave me the most information and alternatives and "straight from the horse·s mouth".
I think it is a positive thing that we are getting so many guests on here(even taking into account that a certain proportion of lookers have ulterior motives in coming on here .;selling crystals, books that will cure you, and magic potions etc), but for sure there are people who will go away with good advice, and armed with the knowledge they need. Some of them will come back later,as I did and make contact, or will pass on the information they have found in time to help someone else - every hit we get in theory means that one more person is AWARE of bladder cancer
and that surely must be a good thing as I believe it is one of
our main aims.
Diane
12 years 9 months ago #38204 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic To post or not to post?
There goes any semblence of professionalism we may have had. Now NO ONE will post.

But I have to say;

I LOVE IT!

George :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]
12 years 9 months ago #38196 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic To post or not to post?
ummmmmmm i don't know Cynthia. My friend bet me $20 that i would not run naked through the annual Flower Show at the Conservatory and I won Best Dried Arrangement!
pat
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #38195 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic To post or not to post?
Pat if you will forward me pictures of yourself dancing naked under your crystals we will auctions them off. They do naked calenders for other organizations as a fund raiser this might work for us...........

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne