just found bladder tumor/biopsy on Mon.

17 years 9 months ago #597 by rentanag
Replied by rentanag on topic just found bladder tumor/biopsy on Mon.
Tamera,

I'm so very happy to hear that the results were negative...  Stay well.

Lou Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #596 by tkr
Replied by tkr on topic just found bladder tumor/biopsy on Mon.
Urine cytology came back negative as well as biopsy results. I can not beging to say how much I appreciate having this forum. It really helped me to get through the rough times and the reading was so educational. I will continue to pray for my new found friends I've found through this sight.

T

17 years 9 months ago #576 by tkr
Thanks Lou, keep the prayers coming! I will update as soon as I know something!

17 years 9 months ago #570 by rentanag
Replied by rentanag on topic just found bladder tumor/biopsy on Mon.
Tamera,

I've been following your postings and think this is most certainly something to feel hopeful about, and you are certainly in my prayers that this is the positive news you're looking for.  Even though you feel impatient with the waiting I think this time will be a little easier than previously.  Good-Luck and God Bless.

Lou

17 years 9 months ago #568 by tkr
update**** went in this morning for cystoscope, possible TURB, and ureteroscope. When he got into the bladder to start cutting off the tumors he found that it may not be tumors at
all. It looked instead like a Ureterocele inside the bladder had ruptured on its own. My urologist said that he ha never seen, heard, or read about one that just ruptures on its own. He cleaned the area up and took biopsies. I want know for certain until pathlogy report comes back, but it looks promising that it may not be a tumor at all.

Impatiently awaiting results.

Tamera

17 years 9 months ago #567 by lhpdogs
Replied by lhpdogs on topic just found bladder tumor/biopsy on Mon.
My urologist told me that my tumor took up the majority of the space inside my bladder, and looked like a big stalk of broccoli - he knew it would be cancer immediately from the CAT scan; but it turned out to be Stage Ta, Grade 0 - so, don't let it worry you, what they SAW, cause it might wind up to be the best, most 'minor' cancer it can be (if you can call any cancer 'minor'). Hope that encourages you! I know, just the word cancer is enough to cause a major freak-out, isn't it? Causes other people to freak out, too. But there are so many different kinds of bladder cancer, stages, grades... keep the faith, and we all take it one check-up at a time... :)

TaG1 12/05
3 recurrences
BCG started 9/09

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne