BCG Treatment Journey

10 months 3 weeks ago #61832 by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Let's hope and pray that this plan works.  If you need a Plan C just in case, I found lots of good information here:  bcan.org/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 3 weeks ago #61831 by EddieS
Replied by EddieS on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Thru the research I have done I think HANNAH is on the right track.  As I await my next Cystoscopy in 2 weeks and the start of treatments 7/8/9, if everything goes right as you all know, the thought is always there, is it going to come back.  My Doc says if it comes back we will go for another TURBT and another round of 6.  If that doesn't work she will step up the treatment to the Gem/Doce.  All we can do is roll with the punches as they come.  Stay informed of the treatment possibilities.  Stay Strong and keep posting.  It helps us all to have someone to discuss things with that is traveling along the same path as you are.  You are always in our prayers.  Eddie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alkamodaddy

10 months 3 weeks ago #61830 by rheako
Replied by rheako on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Congrats Bill! Tumor isn't back, and seems to be responding to the treatments, I think thats great news. Reason to get out in the woods and celebrate this little victory.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alkamodaddy

10 months 3 weeks ago #61829 by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic BCG Treatment Journey
If the BCG doesn't work, how about the Gem/Doce instead? 

10 months 3 weeks ago #61828 by rheako
Replied by rheako on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Plan B is where I'm at right now, which is a second TURBT and another 6 BCG tx. If that doesn't work again, then we will have a discussion regarding a more radical measure. 

10 months 3 weeks ago #61827 by Pickle_Bill
Replied by Pickle_Bill on topic BCG Treatment Journey
The couple spots looked like yellow bumps (from my view on the screen). No change in my treatment plan, so the "keeping an eye on" is just making a note and paying attention to that area during my regular 3 month Cystoscopy's. 

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne