BCG Treatment Journey

9 months 3 weeks ago #61866 by Alkamodaddy
Replied by Alkamodaddy on topic BCG Treatment Journey
I hope this TURBT gets it all.  Let us know how the gemcetibine/Docetaxeltal treatments go!  Keep the faith!  Hank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #61865 by Alkamodaddy
Replied by Alkamodaddy on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Sounds like things are going to plan so far.  I hope things stay smooth for you.  Keep the faith!
Hank

9 months 3 weeks ago #61859 by EddieS
Replied by EddieS on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Hang in there rheako.  Keep us up to date on all your stuff, how it goes, in case we end up following your path.  I will be praying for success with your gem/doce.  Stay Strong, You Got This!  Eddie
The following user(s) said Thank You: rheako

9 months 3 weeks ago #61858 by rheako
Replied by rheako on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Well I had my second TURBT on Monday. I suggested that since my tumor came back so quickly with the BCG txs, we should consider alternatives. My MD totally agreed and I'll start the gem/doce txs in 3 weeks. Will keep you posted. Going on vacation for a week in the meantime! Healing of a different kind...

9 months 3 weeks ago #61857 by rheako
Replied by rheako on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Congratulations, Eddie! That's great news. 

9 months 4 weeks ago #61855 by EddieS
Replied by EddieS on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Well, I just had my 3 month cystoscopy following my first 6 BCG Treatments and a cystoscopy followup.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, it's been 3 months and the Doc says all looks normal.  I guess that means I get to start a round of 3 new BCG Treatments starting Tuesday.  So far things are going along successfully for me.  I kind of dreaded this scope knowing that I have been just sitting around for the last 3 months waiting and was worried about the outcome.  I guess that's the process and I must have passed this test.  I hope you all are well.  If you are going thru more treatments, I hope that is going well.  If you are just waiting for the next step, I hope you can keep a good attitude and stay strong.  I'll post how my second round of BCG is going.  Until next week, hang in there.  Eddie

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne