Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer

2 years 7 months ago #60873 by unitedrn
Replied by unitedrn on topic Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer
We reported it on the Vaers- thank you for suggesting this.
Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #60872 by Water
Replied by Water on topic Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer
My husband got the first Pfizer shot and two days later he had huge blood clots and great pain.  After that, he was diagnosed with aggressive bladder cancer. He has been scraped three times and each time he suffers clotting for days.  Hospital doctors drain him, give him an iv pain killer drip, then send him home with a catheter. So far, the tumors have not crossed the wall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherilgirl

2 years 8 months ago #60869 by eddiek
Replied by eddiek on topic Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer
Kim,

You need to report this to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.  The CDC has implemented a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VARES) to track adverse events associated with vaccinations.

Here is the link to the CDC VARES:  www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html 

Edward J. Kinsella
American Bladder Cancer Society
Board of Directors - Treasurer/Secretary

& Caregiver
The following user(s) said Thank You: unitedrn

2 years 8 months ago #60868 by unitedrn
Replied by unitedrn on topic Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer
You definitely did not have to be so judgemental of my post. I am seeking information and if my post does not pertain to you move along instead of posting something that has nothing to do with my question. Congratulations on getting the vaccine??  He didn't win the lottery, I wish he never got it as he was healthy with no issues until taking that. He was on no medications, in perfect health, and now is scheduled to get his bladder removed, he has strange pains he never had, his creatinine jumped from 1 to 2.5 and I will bet my life on it that it's from this, regardless of what you have to say.  So, don't say congratulations- as it may be causing him all these issues. 

2 years 8 months ago #60867 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer
What a coincindence!  Since it takes YEARS for a cancer to develop, it is extremely unlikely that this has anything to do with his vaccination.  And congratulations to him for being vaccinated!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

2 years 8 months ago #60866 by unitedrn
Covid 19 vaccine and now bladder cancer was created by unitedrn
My dad finished his 2nd shot of the Vaccine and 2-3 weeks after that he started urinating blood. He went for a cystoscopy and he had a double bladder tumor half the size of his bladder. It was removed, BCG x 6 weeks, and the cancer is back. It is Non-invasive both times, high-grade type 1. I just was wondering if anyone else was diagnosed shortly after getting the vaccine. Thanks
Kim

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne