Ultima Cistoscopia e urotac negative

3 years 3 months ago #60341 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Ultima Cistoscopia e urotac negative
Buongiorno Antonio! Sono contento che tu continui con buoni rapporti. Direi che hai sconfitto questa brutta malattia... naturalmente non dire mai come tutti noi dobbiamo continuare a ottenere controlli. Grazie per la pubblicazione.

Good morning Antonio! Glad you continue with good reports. I'd say you have beaten this nasty disease....of course never say never as we all must continue getting checks. Thanks for posting.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lapecheronza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #60339 by Lapecheronza
Replied by Lapecheronza on topic Ultima Cistoscopia e urotac negative
Buongiorno a tutti, volevo aggiornare circa la mia situazione: ieri ho fatto la cistoscopia di controllo dopo 20 instillazioni di bgc, fortunatamente risultata negativa per recidive. Quindi continuo con altro ciclo di mantenimento con BCG. Anche citologia urinaria ed urotac di controllo effettuate circa due settimane fa sono risultate completamente negative. Tuttavia continua a persistere una piccola aerea lievemente iperemica non rilevata nella zona della resezione vescicale ( già sottoposta a biopsia con esito negativo per ben due volte). Continuerò quindi il mantenimento BCG e farò cistoscopia fra 3 - 4 mesi . Saluti e buone festività.
Antonio

Good morning everyone, I wanted to update you on my situation: yesterday I had a control cystoscopy after 20 instillations of bgc, fortunately it turned out to be negative for recurrences. So I continue with another maintenance cycle with BCG. Also urinary cytology and urotac control performed about a fortnight ago were completely negative. However, a small undetected slightly hyperemic area persists in the area of the bladder resection (already biopsied twice with negative results). I will continue the BCG maintenance and I will do cystoscopy in 3 - 4 months. Greetings and happy holidays
Antonio

3 years 9 months ago #59508 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Ultima Cistoscopia e urotac negative
Buongiorno Antonio! Sono contento che le cose stiano andando bene. Grazie per l'aggiornamento!

Good morning Antonio! Glad things are going well. Thanks for the update!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lapecheronza

3 years 9 months ago #59507 by Lapecheronza
Ultima Cistoscopia e urotac negative was created by Lapecheronza
Buongiorno a tutti, volevo parteciparvi che una settimana fa ho fatto la Cistoscopia di controllo dopo 14 instillazioni di bgc, fortunatamente risultata negativa per recidive. Quindi continuo con altro ciclo di mantenimento con BCG. Tuttavia, nell'esame è stata rilevata la solita zona iperemica non rilevata che avevo già in precedenza e che era stata secondo il medico già sottoposta a biopsia negativamente e che comunque verrà sottoposta a controllo fra tre mesi al termine del ciclo di mantenimento. Sono moderamente tranquillo e proseguo. Gli ultimi 2 cicli di BCG sono stati mensili, per i prossimi il medico mi ha avvisato che hanno cambiato il protocollo e saranno invece settimanali e spero che non siano troppo ravvicinati nel tempo, ma va bene così. Un caro saluto e un in bocca al lupo a tutti.
Antonio

pregresso TaG3 con Cis

Traduzione:

Good morning, everyone, I wanted to participate in it because a week ago I had a control cystoscopy after 14 instillations of bgc, which fortunately turned out negative for recurrences. So I'm continuing with another maintenance cycle with BCG. However, the examination revealed the usual undetected hyperemic area that I had already had before and that according to the doctor had already biopsied negatively and that will be checked in three months after the end of the maintenance cycle. I am moderately calm and continue. The last 2 BCG cycles have been monthly, for the next 2 BCG cycles the doctor has warned me that they have changed the protocol and they will be weekly instead and I hope they are not too close in time, but it is ok. Goodbye and good luck to everyone.

Antonio
pregresso TaG3 with Cis

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne