BCG Treatment #3

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #57345 by Lapecheronza
Replied by Lapecheronza on topic BCG Treatment #3
ORIGINAL:

Tgrocky hai finito il trattamento di induzione del bcg? Come va? In bocca al lupo. saluti Antonio

TRANSLATION:

Tgrocky, have you finished the bcg induction treatment? How are you? Good luck. regards Antonio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #57308 by Lapecheronza
Certamente tgrocky, solo che il protocollo prevede che dall'ultima instillazione alla re-turb per il mapping vescicale di controllo dovranno trascorrere 30/40 giorni e dopo occorrerà aspettare altri 20 giorni per la restituzione del referto dell'anatomo patologo per cui si sapra fra circa un mese e mezzo (spero). Farò sicuramente sapere. Intanto in bocca a lupo anche a te. Saluti Antonio

traduzione

Certainly Tgrocky, only that the protocol provides that since the last instillation to re-turb for the control bladder mapping will have to spend 30/40 days and after you have to wait another 20 days to return the report of the pathologist Anatomo for Which you will know in about a month and a half (I hope!). I'Ll definitely know. Meanwhile, in the mouth of wolf to you too. Greetings Antonio

4 years 11 months ago #57306 by tgrocky
Replied by tgrocky on topic BCG Treatment #3
Hi There,

I'll catch up and good luck when your urologist checks to see if the BCG treatment is working for you, you will have to let me know! "GOOD LUCK"!

tgrocky

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #57305 by Lapecheronza
TRANSLATION:

It is already difficult with the translation if then because of the small keyboard of the cell phone and the big fingers you don't understand anything. I'm sorry I'll be more careful. I thanked you for your words of encouragement and I will continue to follow this wonderful site.

ORGINAL:

Gia è difficile con la traduzione se poi per colpa della tastiera piccola del cellulare e le dita grosse non si capisce niente. Chiedo scusa starò più attento. Ti ho ringraziato per le tue parole di incoraggiamento e continuerò a seguire questo meraviglioso sito.

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #57304 by Lapecheronza
TRANSLATION:

Thanks Alan of your words of encouragement. As soon as I have the first updates I will post them immediately, meanwhile I will continue to follow this wonderful site. Ciao Antonio

ORIGINAL:

Grazie Alan delle tue parole di inciraggiamento. Appena avrò i primi aggiornamenti li posterò subito, intanto continuerò a seguire questo meravigliiso sito. Ciao Antonio

4 years 11 months ago #57301 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic BCG Treatment #3
Antonio, si otterrà attraverso questo come il cancro della vescica è curabile e battibile come evidenziato da molti su questo sito. Non sentirti in colpa per i tuoi pensieri. Sono normali. Ranting è anche OK! Ognuno attacca questo in modo diverso. Ho trovato prendere un giorno alla volta lavorato per me e io sono quasi 11 anni passati. Riempi i giorni con la famiglia, gli amici, il lavoro, gli hobby ecc. Ho anche deciso di sì, ho avuto il cancro alla vescica e non c'era niente che potessi fare a questo tranne attaccare! Continuate a postare come qualcuno sarà qui per ascoltare.

Antonio, you will get through this as bladder cancer is treatable and beatable as evidenced by many on this site. Do not feel bad about your thoughts. They are normal. Ranting is also OK! Everyone attacks this differently. I found taking one day at a time worked for me and I am almost 11 years past. Fill you days with family, friends, work, hobbies etc. I also decided yes, I had bladder cancer and there was nothing I could do about that except attack it! Keep posting as someone will be here to listen.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lapecheronza

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne