× Welcome click the New Topic button to post

Diagnosed 5 days ago

6 months 2 weeks ago #57189 by Ange
I also believe in God, and yes we are in his hands now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #57188 by Ange
Hello. This is where I am. WednssdY March 27, a few days ago. I just had the resection surgery to remove the tumors. I am awaiting pathology reports as to where to go from here. Could it be they come back and say, do nothing else, it is ok, just have it checked often? I am a 65 year old female.

6 months 3 weeks ago #57115 by Warrior1968
Understood.
I studied before I made my decision.
When I get my second pathology report back
Will tell the tale.
For me, the idea of having my bladder removed is NOT an option.
Meanwhile, my relationship with Jesus has become paramount.
Repenting my sins has taken on a new level.
The only way to The Father is through Jesus.
Thank you for your insight.
It is very much appreciated.

Fight Fight Fight
#Kickcancersbutt

6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #57114 by Cynthia
Warrior, Welcome to our community. It sounds like you should know exactly what you are dealing with soon waiting is hard I know. As with any type of alternative treatment never do so without your medical teams knowlege it can have unexpected results. I am including an article on Colloidal Silver. Bladder cancer can be a lot of different types, grades and stages. Comparing your situation to someone else’s is apples and oranges. Added to that is the fact that a smallish community of people with non invasive disease may never have a reassurance perhaps even without treatment, while others progress. Remember if your badder cancer is non invasive the job is to keep it that way even if it does return, if it is invasive it is to keep it from spreading. There are treatment options that have allowed the vast majority of us to live normal lives. Alternative treatment offering appropriate diet, exercise and relaxation are always a good idea but only after an OK from your medical team.
Keep us updated please.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

6 months 3 weeks ago #57113 by Warrior1968
About six weeks ago I too was peeing blood.
Cystoscopy revealed bladder tumor.
Byopsy revealed aggressive cancer into two of the three layers. A second byopsy April 9th will check the muscle tissue directly. Doc says 30% chance muscle tissue affected.
Meanwhile I am doing something quite interesting. I am consuming about a gallon per day of 10 ppm colloidal silver. I purchased a generator and am making it myself. While not a proven line of defense, a person with a nearly identical diagnoses to mine has used it successfully to ward off removal of bladder altogether. With six weeks between his urologist visits. He had sought a second opinion, he was cancer free.
It has been 13 years since and he is doing fine. No reoccurrence. To me its worth a shot.
Ill report back after April 9th and I get my path report back.
It took some time to research and to decide to do this, but when done correctly (making your own CS) there is no harm in trying.

Fight Fight Fight
#Kickcancersbutt

7 months 1 week ago #57033 by Johno100
@Alan , thank you for your reply , as you say the tumour appears small compared to what some people have found , I hope your thoughts are right , I`ll post the CT findings as soon as I have them.

Best Regards

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne

Users

Total Online: 0 Users and 1437 Guests 

Statistics

Today Total Opened: 0 Today Total Answered: 0 Latest User: LouB
Yesterday Total Opened: 0 Yesterday Total Answered: 0
Total Posts: 52795 Total Subjects: 6870 Total Users: 8448