Diagnosed 5 days ago

1 year 3 months ago #61511 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
For most, BCG effects are cumulative. Meaning they get more pronounced. Urgency, fatigue, burning while urinating and frequency are common. I told myself that if that is the case, it is still better than systemic chemo that other cancer people have. All doable but no fun.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LisaNeil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #61508 by LisaNeil
Replied by LisaNeil on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
Hi..tha ks for that.

Can I ask you how you felt after bcg? I'm due second turbt next week and been told will be followed by 6 bcg treatments.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #61507 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
Lisa,

I wanted t to let you know your posts are being seen BUT.... check the date time stamps on the threads that you are responding to (upper right-hand side of the posts). Some are 3-10 years old, and those people probably have gone on to running the rest of their lives or no longer use this forum. As you go on to your journey, go ahead and start your own thread and questions. There should be someone lurking with answers.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LisaNeil

1 year 3 months ago #61498 by LisaNeil
Replied by LisaNeil on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
Hi.can you advise if it helped? Diagnosed 3 months ago q turbt done second one due in 2 weeks.

4 years 9 months ago #57734 by Johno100
Replied by Johno100 on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
I`m in the UK.

4 years 9 months ago #57731 by Momar
Replied by Momar on topic Diagnosed 5 days ago
Where are you getting BCG treatments. We were told it wasn’t available in our area.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne