Radical cystectomy

5 years 1 month ago #56757 by George9
Replied by George9 on topic Radical cystectomy
thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #56756 by mystri
Replied by mystri on topic Radical cystectomy
George: I agree with you but also understand the site concerns. And, yes I have read all the posts including Sara Anns. And if any moderator is reading this, is there a way to get to private mode to exchange information? Appreciate the site and the assistance and certainly the information exchange, but some things are just best not put "out there" on a public forum.
Anyway, I'll check in periodically and try to help as I can. Blessings,
giff (mystri)

5 years 1 month ago #56755 by George9
That's too bad, was looking forward to hearing all about it. I got a response saying that I couldn't give out personal info. on this site due to confidential and liability concerns, so don't even know if you got my last message. I had given you my email address. I guess I can understand their concern, but wish that they would have a way to let members communicate if both are willing. Anyway, I appreciate the info. that I did receive from you. I have been bleeding a lot since my last turpt, and waiting for the doc. to call.

Thanks again, hope to hear more from other members as well.

Have a good day.

5 years 1 month ago #56754 by George9
So, did recipient still get my message?

Thank you.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #56752 by mystri
Replied by mystri on topic Radical cystectomy
Well George I just wrote half a novel to you and I have no clue where it went. I'm not familiar with the mechanics of this site and manage to mess it up pretty easy. Anyway I didn't jump through all the hoops you did. I knew when my cancer was discovered that it would be chemo and surgery. And to answer we chose the ileal conduit based on the advice of several due to age and physical condition. You will be making several decisions over the next few months and just when you think you have it figured out, you realize you don't. No worries, plenty of folks around to help. And find a group in your local hospital .. You'll be welcomed and learn much from the members.
Good luck and if we can figure out how to share info outside the forum so as not to take up their space and time, we'll continue the conversation.
Best of luck,
giff ( mystri)

5 years 1 month ago #56750 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Radical cystectomy
George9, I am sorry but I needed to remove your personal address from your post. We do not allow such information to be posted for confidentiality and liability issues on the advice of our attorneys.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne