Recurrent bladder cancer

5 years 9 months ago #55473 by User88
Replied by User88 on topic Recurrent bladder cancer
Hi thank you for the answer. But my question is different from what you answered.
Pet -ct and ct is different things

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #55471 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Recurrent bladder cancer
Welcome,

A CT scan usually done with contrast dye will read all of your torso or urinary tract. This is to be sure there is no other involvement such as kidneys. The important item for you will be the biopsy findings. Especially the grade of the tumor and stage. In other words is it still in the inner layers versus the muscle or the wall of the tumor. Keep posting, my English (or grammar is poor) and I live in America and I understand you just fine.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

5 years 9 months ago #55469 by User88
Recurrent bladder cancer was created by User88
Hi and sorry for my english,

07.2017:blood urine, turbt, 1×1×1cm tumer
Tcc t1 hg with cis, mitomicin c wash.

08.2017: start lamm protocol bcg 6/6.

10.2017: cytoscopya+turbt suspected lession removed, no malignant found.

11.2018: start maintenance lamm protocol bcg.

02.2018: cytoskopya clean.

05.2018: suspected lession in cystoskopya.

06.2018: turbt, tumer removed suspcted for maliganci, mitomicin c wash.

The doctor wrote in the document of release that we need to wait 14 days for pathologic report and create appointment to his office and also create appointment to pet-ct exam and appointment to oncology doctor.
When i asked why Pet ct and why oncology he told us that because my history and grade of tumor and because tumor recurrence.

Is it standart to go to pet ct and oncolog?

Maybe they find something suspicious, does anybody else had the same history(with same grade and stage T1 TCC HG WITH CIS IN 07.2017)?

What can be the reasons for him sending us to pet ct and oncology consultion?

thanks alot

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne