Idiopathic hematauria had tests but scared

6 years 7 months ago #53833 by Jhh1
Hey guys first time here little background on what I'm going thru. I am 39 years old and went to er with really bad back pain on right side well they did Ct scan and everything came back clear but uterer on right side was stretched open like maybe a kidney stone had been there also they found microscopic blood in urine. Not really worried about it at first and was referred to urologist for further examination. Blood was still in urine and bam first thing he says is we are going to check you for bladder cancer, well the type of person I am it put me in complete frenzy two weeks later we do urine cytology contrast and non contrast ct scan and cytoscopy. All of these came back clear, this was April the 3rd of this year. Fast forward to now still have microscopic blood in urine. Went to urologist and did another urine test if no bacteria is found going in for another cytoscopy and I am really beside myself ruining my marriage and my relationship with my kids because I am crying all the time. Just really scared and concerned about the future because they are my life and they are all I think about any info or anything would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne