Scared please read

6 years 11 months ago #53288 by EdFlaherty
Replied by EdFlaherty on topic Scared please read
An appointment with a urologist makes sense to give you peace of mind. Fear of the unknown is always difficult; I have bladder cancer and I've learned not to expect the worst ... keeping a positive attitude helps me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: daniel570

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #53287 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Scared please read
Dan, Blood on the urine can be about a 1000 things many times they will never find the answer and it goes on to be benign. Take a big breath and stop doing internet research until you talk to the Urologist as it will not get you answers and ups your stress.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society
The following user(s) said Thank You: daniel570

6 years 11 months ago #53286 by daniel570
Scared please read was created by daniel570
First of all I've been reading post for a couple days and I could only wish to have half of the strength and courage of ppl here.i am soo sorry if my post sounds stupid. I hope I don't offend anybody. I have been dealing with anxiety for years.so here goes. I am a 38 year old male. About 2 weeks ago I was doing number 1 and 2 at the same time. Pushing hard on both ends with a huge urine stream. Then there was a feeling like the inside of my penis was cut and started burning. I stood up and 2 drops of fresh blood came out.i went to the E. R. They did a urinalysis. No blood no infection.went to my doc about a week later he ordered urinalysis. Blood. And ct scan with and without contrast. All came back great. I still have a weird feeling in my penis and it feels like there's urine stuck in there even after I shake it. I haven't seen any blood in 3 weeks. It only happened that 1 time. I have an appt with a urologist witch the doctor didn't think I needed. My questions are 1.can anybody relate?2.do you think it's cancer? Thank you soo much for your care.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne