Low grade non invasive bladder cancer

8 years 1 month ago #50748 by sarabjot88
Replied by sarabjot88 on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
Hi Sarah,

sorry to hear that, but i am in the same situation, i was diagnosed with same problem Dec 2015 i am 27 years old. i had the turbt done in Jan 2016 and had my first 2-3 month cystoscopy yesterday. There is no re-occurance found luckily but the normal process is they have a go a regular 3 month cystoscopy for 1-2 years and then annual cystoscopy.

i was worried aswell about same things my future and marriage and about my parents too. I havent told anyone yet, except close freinds.

My history is the same i dont smoke or drink, i do exercise and play sports regularly and take part in marathons, i couldnt believe how this could happen. But i believe there is no exact reason of why this happen but thinking more about it wont change the reality.

i would recommend try to stay positive and healthy and definitely more vegis. Follow the doctor instructions and i dont think its a life thereat at all.

hope this helps

thanks

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #50089 by Daviss0501
Replied by Daviss0501 on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
Wow! Thank you for reaching out. It does help knowing someone at the same age going through something scary like this.

Have you gotten them removed yet? It does take some time for a pathology report to come back so try to be patient. My doctor originally told me
It would come back in a couple days and we didn't get the results until 2 weeks later.

Try not to stress out, just relax and please let me know what happens! I'll be thinking of you!

8 years 4 months ago #50088 by charliemr04
Replied by charliemr04 on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
I haven't yet I have two polyps in my bladder hopefully they are not cancerous

8 years 4 months ago #50087 by Wichobel
Replied by Wichobel on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
hello charliem, do you have your biopsy results? I really hope that everything is good. Although life will never be the same i am fighting everyday, and it is not too bad, my priorities have been changed but i
am ok. this fórum helps me a lot, please continue posting. hoping good news

Diagnosed 01/13/2015. T1G3
1rst turb
2nd turb 02 /2015
6 BCG
Now 15 BCG. NED. Waiting

8 years 4 months ago #50081 by charliemr04
Replied by charliemr04 on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
Hi, i can't give you any advice or help as i'm new to this myself but i am 23 years old too and have just found two polyps in my bladder. I am here if you need a ear to talk too. I am feeling very much the same.

8 years 4 months ago #49987 by Daviss0501
Replied by Daviss0501 on topic Low grade non invasive bladder cancer
Thank you so much for the replies. It means so much to me. My doctor told me to continue doing exactly what I was doing, but for some reason i just don't agree with that!
I did read about the green tea and am planning on adding that to my diet daily.
I really do hope that it stays low grade. My doctor said that we will be having checks every three months for 2 years.
I heard that this cancer is particularly expensive so I am little worried about that. I have health insurance but I am still patiently waiting my bill.
Once again thank you so much for the replies, I will update after my first check in February!
Thank you and I hope you are all doing well.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne