BCG treatments

9 years 3 months ago #47970 by Nick-Nack
BCG treatments was created by Nick-Nack
How should I feel in 24 hours after getting the BCG treatments? Will I be able to work? Play Tennis? Can anyone tell me if it was worth it? does it work? Scared here. My sister passed away 3 years ago from the same thing only I found it a lot sooner. I am only 52 and have a new grand-baby on the way..... Any other things I should be asking my Dr? Should I be getting a second option? Thank you for you advice. I have not been able to talk to anyone about this... My husband thinks because I am getting these treatments I am fine now and tells people that know a little bit of whats going on that I am fine... I am still in depression. Had surgery for a small tumor 4 years ago (low grade Papillary) ... got all my checks and on my first time I had a year between my checks this pops up as a small high grade papillary tumor.... Can I drive after getting the treatments? or should I bring someone? I know these are all the questions I should of asked while I was at the dr office but didnt come to me until now.... Thank you for helping .... It helps to read others. I cant believe how many are of the same age I am.... Thanks again for listening.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne