had the tur-bc friday

11 years 1 month ago #44279 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic had the tur-bc friday
Chuck,

Glad TUBT went well. Keeping fingers crossed for the pathology report. That wait is sure a pain.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...
The following user(s) said Thank You: chucks27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #44276 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic had the tur-bc friday
Hello Chuck... So glad you have that behind you. Sorry you are having so much discomfort but hopefully that will subside in the next day or so. Now comes waiting for the path report part, which we can all empathize with you is an anxious time. Take care and rest as much as you need to. You may see some blood (or probably all ready have) in the cath bag, but it is generally where the bladder is shedding during the healing process. If you feel the pain gets worse, or see more than what you think should be a normal amount of blood, call your doc. That probably won't happen, but I'm just mentioning it so you won't think the worst has happened.

Your post is right where it should be, and am glad you got into the forum with no problem. We knew you could do it! Was nice having you on Sunday chat. Join us anytime! Wishing you the best on Wednesday/Thursday. Please let us know how it goes.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN
The following user(s) said Thank You: chucks27

11 years 1 month ago #44275 by chucks27
had the tur-bc friday was created by chucks27
ok guys made thru the surgery just fine , had to stay over night i am home now with the cath untill i see the doc on thur. having a lot of baladder spasums (have pills to help with that) taken drugs for pain ansd i got the pain LOL... i dont normaly take pain killers but i asked for these. as long as i am sitting or laying down the pain is minimal. so looks like i stray in the bed till Thru.
shouyld hear from the patholoigset wed. i hope doc said he would call me as soon as he hears from them. he had to dig deep to get all of the tumor. he even took some pics for us to see what he did before and after. will if you need to move this post just let me know where it goes
Chuck

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne