Waiting for full results but wont let it beat me

11 years 11 months ago #41997 by danielle
:) Manxman I too am delighted for you that your results came back low grade. The strain you must have gone through waiting for those results must have put you and yours through a lot of stress..Bless.

You can now have an extra portion of 'Manx Kippers' for your breakfast. Tradition over there..

As a child, (many many moons ago :( )I spent many nice holidays on the Isle of Man. Beautiful part of the world..

Most of the cats on the Isle of Man have no tails..

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #41956 by pemquid
Wonderful news! As another person who had a low grade diagnosis, I know you still have to be cautious and have your checkups, but as my urologist says at this grade and stage he considers it just a "nuisance cancer." Hope you have a wonderful spring and summer with this good news in mind.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

11 years 11 months ago #41952 by DougG
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee! Glad to hear your good news, Manxman.

Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

11 years 11 months ago #41950 by upnorth
That's Wonderful!!! :woohoo:

Always happy to hear good news.

Remember don't waist the gift of time you have been given. Use it wisely and treasure it always. ;)

Mark

Age 55
Diagnosed BC 12/20/2011 Ta No Mo 0a Non-Invasive At age 48
"Please don't cry because it is over..... Smile because it happened!" {Dr. Seuss} :)

11 years 11 months ago #41948 by mmc
Congrats on the low grade diagnosis. Sure beats high grade!
Hope all continues to remain clear in your three month checkups!

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #41947 by manxman
:laugh: Good morning every one from the sunny Isle of Man
After a few phone calls to the hospital I finally got a call from my urologist to say that the the pathology results showed my cancer to be a low grade non-invasive type, which should have been cured by the treatment I recieved.
Now I begin my regular 3 month check ups
This does not bother me as the important thing is to remain strong , happy and healthy so I can spend these valuable years with my kids as they grow up.
Celebrated this morning by going out 6 km run before work :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

55 years young ,Diagnosed BC March 2012 Now coming up to 8 years cancer free and time to celebrate,Don't worry be happy

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne