Newbie Checking In

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #41192 by MyChoice
Replied by MyChoice on topic Newbie Checking In

PC 7/2/12
T3a/N2/M0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #41191 by MyChoice

Dr Bullock - I love his passion

PC 7/2/12
T3a/N2/M0

12 years 1 month ago #41181 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Newbie Checking In
You are in very good hands with Dr. Bullock!

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

12 years 1 month ago #41179 by MyChoice
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!!!

Nix - Dr Arnold Bullock is my new surgeon. Dr Bhayani is the surgeon that did my cystoscopy last week and I really like him as well plus he volunteered to be the #2 surgeon on the team. I got a call today from Dr Bullocks office and he wants to see me Friday to go over the plan. Thanks for telling me all this becuase I feel like we are flying in the blind but so far its going ok.

Upnorth - I chose my wife because she is my sole mate and her being an RN is a big plus because we all keep her busy!

BTW - My name is Ben and my wife is Pam.

PC 7/2/12
T3a/N2/M0

12 years 1 month ago #41178 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Newbie Checking In
As said before, Welcome, but sorry you have to join our group. I am sure you will find a wealth of information and support from our members.
My brother had neo bladder at Barnes St. Louis almost seven years ago. He is doing terrific and has since the surgery. His doctor's name is D> Arnold Bullock, and he is a very gifted surgeon. I don't remember how many he does a year (I know it was a lot) and MD Anderson recommended him to my brother when he flew there for second opinion.
Wishing you well with your new journey.
Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

12 years 1 month ago #41177 by upnorth
Replied by upnorth on topic Newbie Checking In
Welcome My Choice:

I am a little bit jelouse of you having your own personal RN. Tell us did you marry her knowing you would need her help latter on? Or were you just lucky?

Seriosly I am glad you took the leep and joined our group. We are all at differnt stages of BC and some of us can help answer your questions. Others are hopeing that you can provide information for them as they progress through this.

It sounds as if you have a doctor who is making the best decisions for you, and not for his own advantage.

I truely am sorry you have to be hear, but once again Welcome.

Mark

Age 55
Diagnosed BC 12/20/2011 Ta No Mo 0a Non-Invasive At age 48
"Please don't cry because it is over..... Smile because it happened!" {Dr. Seuss} :)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne