The Newbie Lurks, The Newbie Speaks

12 years 5 months ago #39819 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic The Newbie Lurks, The Newbie Speaks
I don't believe that the "reply" in order is considered a feature of the system so I doubt there would be a "fix".

It wasn't intended to work that way. You can basically reply to the thread and there is a single thread within a topic.

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #39778 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic The Newbie Lurks, The Newbie Speaks
Anita - Doug's wife. Doug is in the picture. Anita is the caregiver; Doug is the patient.

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #39777 by rbmc
Replied by rbmc on topic The Newbie Lurks, The Newbie Speaks
Hi Newbie Mike. You use words and procedures I'm not familiar with, but thats the good part, being able to share and discuss so many different things in the BC Club. Helps those with a need to know. I've already been assigned a mission (ha ha), to lure more lurkers into the conversation. Let's give it a shot. Thanks for stopping by.p.s. I'm off for BCG #3 tomorrow. A 5 minute piece of cake. Gurgle gurgle.

12 years 5 months ago #39776 by rbmc
Hi Anita (or is it Doug photo?). Gosh, I feel naked already, without a picture or a name other than RB. But I did neglect an important clue in joining the BC Club, as a male, age 65. Guess I better start working on Episode #1. Thanks.

12 years 5 months ago #39774 by maryland_mike
Replied by maryland_mike on topic The Newbie Lurks, The Newbie Speaks
Hello, rbmc - I'm also a newbie - did my first post yesterday. It's great to see people coming in. I was recently diagnosed, had my TUR (along with a HoLAP and bladder stone blasting), and now face BCG and who knows where from threre. I really look forward to my time on this forum - thank God for humankind developing the technology for us to communicate like this - and, of course, for the medical procedures to help us overcome.

Cheers - Mike

TURBT, HoLAP, bladder stone ablation 9/28/11
Ta, Mx, Nx

12 years 5 months ago #39773 by rbmc
Hi GKLINE......obvious now, my reply does not appear directly under each comment. Maybe they can fix that? Mission accepted. Success? Well, not guaranteed. Can't deny being a BC Club member. As perhaps are others like me, lurking. Nothing embarassing about it. A damn frightful thing to find out, but also a need to work on a battle plan that works for you. I'll try my best to share. Thank you.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne