pelvic spasms

13 years 3 months ago #35444 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic pelvic spasms
LOVE Tinklebell........very clever. If mine hadn't been so darn ornry i would have thought of something other than Hal....
And yes you start developing adhesions almost immediately after surgery.....now whether that is the cause of your discomfort i have no idea. It might be referred pain from the Indiana which loves to spasm anyway in the beginning. But since you're on 2 antibiotics..i'm assuming one for aerobic and one for non-aerobic to cover all bases it shouldn't be infection........but you had a lot done. The lower pelvic region feels like you're carrying around a bowling ball anyway and the pouch area swelling is starting to settle down. You'll see a big difference in the next 6 weeks. Body is healing.....intestines are going "HEY WHAT THE HECK...Wheres the rest of me?".........as long as you're passing gas and having bowel movements that part is ok....if not, call the doc.
pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #35442 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic pelvic spasms
I don't have clue on the spasms but just wanted say I think those names are pretty darn clever. LOL.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

13 years 3 months ago #35440 by mamatrausch
pelvic spasms was created by mamatrausch
Hi to all
Well im getting over the sp drain (abcess)infection Im on 2 antibiotics for 10 days. Cathing is going great I love my pouch it does leak but it is not erupting every day only once in a while
The spasm on the lower right pelvic area are happening every day and night. They last only a few seconds but hurt and feel like pulling and spasm. Could this be adhesions already after 8 weeks from surgery? Or possibly infection? This is right next to the old sp infection site. Has anyone had this?? Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all
Ps Pat Ive been calling my pouch "Roo" or "tinklebell"
Julie

T1/G3-CIS 10-01-2010
10-27-2010-Indiana Pouch

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne