Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two

17 years 2 months ago #3498 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
NH...did you get my private message sent last night?
Did you save the latest addition with the tissue attached? Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #3497 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
I had that same thing a couple time with my last round of BCG interferon combo. I am not sure what it is. My urine during the last 4 treatment I was going to get 6 but stoped, was very clody with lots of residue tisue. It would float in urine then setle to the botom and then be claer. Yes you are rite I was fasinated with my urine, call it opsest. I admit it. I measured I looked inspected daily. Don

Hanging in there!

17 years 2 months ago #3493 by NH_Male
Replied by NH_Male on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
So I have urinated 3 times in the span of an hour this morning and this last time, a small red dot came out that was wrapped in what looked like some tissue. I passed clots last week and am very familiar with those, but this red thing was definitely strange.

Any ideas?

Feels like my life is a soap opera being played out in a message board.

17 years 2 months ago #3482 by NH_Male
Replied by NH_Male on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
Thanks again Pat for your encouragement. I hope its a stone too! Well, I hope its nothing but I'll take a stone over you-know-what any day.

After some pleading by me and my spouse, the Uro has pulled some strings and got me a last minute appointment tomorrow evening for a CT. He seemed concerned more about the residual pain than anything else.

So, fingers crossed. Maybe I'll be able to get sleep finally.

The only way I can describe the ongoing sensation in my lower abdomen is sometimes a feeling of fullness, like gas pain, other times it feels tender, and other times it feels like there is pressure on it. I no longer have nausea or heartburn.

We'll see...

Thanks to everyone for all the advice. I hate life's curveballs!

17 years 2 months ago #3480 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
Ok got to differ with you on the CT scan...a lot depends on the radiologist who reads it...all radiologists are not created equal!.......Anyway a stone would show up...especially one thats presenting so much pain. I had one tiny little flat tumor barely recognizable with the uro when he went in and it showed up....what also showed up was a huge clot of blood which i hadn't passed yet...but did the following day...about the size of my fist. I agree with Rosie on going to a University based hospital.
And most of us do not have a history of cancer...i didn't........and a lot of people in their 20's have had bladder cancer. My bet is still on a stone!.......Pat

17 years 2 months ago #3473 by Rosie
Replied by Rosie on topic Not diagnosed yet, but a question or two
Skypilot has a good point in that not all tumors show up in a catscan. It would be best for you to call the urologists office personally, let the urologists nurse know of your history, your concern and your desperate need to get in right away. It worked for me years ago when I did that. Or you can go to a university affiliated medical center on an emergency basis.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne